Once you have signed up for Safe Creative, from the registration screen you have to fulfill the requested fields.
* Title of the work.
* File containing copy of the work, or a description allowing no doubts at the time it is needed to identify the registered work. For instance, in the case of a sculpture, at least three pictures, in case of a project the whole detailed explanation, etc.
* The kind of work it is: literary (article, poetry, novel, essay...), audio-visual (musical or movie composition), artistic (drawings, paintings, designs, three-dimensional models, sculpture, engravings, lithographies, comics, photography, artistic performances or interpretations...), projects (plans, engineering or architectural designs, mock-ups, computer programs, databases...)
* Indications whether you are the author and register both authorship (moral rights) and exploitation rights, or if you register only awarded commercial rights.
* Language of the work, if relevant (for instance in case of a sculpture most probably won't be important)
* Kind of license of rights chosen for the work.
* Indication whether you want the registration to be public, this means that others can get information about who the author is and rights about the work (at http://www.safecreative.org/work and in versions of the system including work searches).