There are currently five types of registration depending on the type of file being registered and account being used.
1) None: No registration information is available. Only the account user can view information and download the work. Very useful if you do not want to give clues about what you are working on
2) Only registration info – (no download allowed): The registration information is public, but the copyrighted work can not be downloaded except by the author when logged in his or her account.
3) With preview or play of work – (when possible if the file allows it, and with no download of the original registered file): The registration information is public. An automatic preview of an image or streaming of a mp3 is generated and available for the general public.
4) With download of original file: Registration information is accessible from anywhere on the Internet and anybody can also download the work. There’s no track of who downloads the file. Be cautious if choosing this.
5) With download of file with registration info: Registration information is accessible from anywhere on the Internet and anybody can also download a copy of the work with metadata and public registration information of the work in it (only working now image and PDF files). There’s no track of who downloads the file. Be cautious if choosing this.
The paid accounts can be hired here: https://www.safecreative.org/pro
Further questions? Check the rest ofFAQs…