Second Newsletter (February 2009)
We are here back with a second newsletter to keep you up to date with the last news about Safe Creative.
We have introduced a few changes in the page prior to the new version due in a couple of months. We believe this changes are quite interesting.
New stuff in Safe Creative
- Work certification for users’ content: Now users you can get a work certification which includes the license of the content at that specific moment.
- Works’ search: Explore the works other authors have registered in Safe Creative.
- Bulk Register: The Bulk Register feature leaves the “labs” status to be used directly from your account. Now you can use it to register a single file or a lot of them at a time. It works specially well with large files.
- About us…: Do you want to see the faces of the team behind Safe Creative?
- API-REST to integrate our tools with any project: If your web page publishes contents, now you can automate the registry of them offering added protection value to your users.
- Descriptive tags of registered contents: Now you can add tags to your registries to give relevant information about your works. Very useful for searches.
- Registry tags or labels in Work List: The HTML codes to insert into web pages can be accessed directly from the Work List. Now you don’t have to enter each registry to get them.
- Add Safe Creative Search to your search engines in your browser: Now you can look up directly our database from your browser search box.
Hope to see you soon at Safe Creative and will be back in a new newsletter as soon as possible