Yes, that’s right.
We’ve opened Safe Stamper Mail so you can send a certified email every time you need. You won’t have to worry about whether you’re sending it from a registered email account, or if you have credits left.
From now on, no matter if you already are a Safe Stamper user or not yet, you’ll be able to certify the sending of one email every day.
How does this work?
- Send a visible copy (CC) or a blind one (CCO) of your email to email@example.com.
- Download your certificate.
- There’s no step three.
What’s on the certificate?
- The exact date and time of the sending, guaranteed by Safe Stamper’s timestamp.
- Sender’s email address.
- Recipient’s email address.
- Email text.
- If there were attached files*.
* Size matters: Email + attached files can’t exceed 5MB.
What’s the use of a certified email?
- Sent a complaint and they didn’t get back to you.
- Agreed on certain conditions for a gig, and they magically changed when you delivered.
- Requested help or further information and the answer never arrived.
- Asked the admin of a site to withdraw your content from it, but they ignored your email.
When a copy of the email has been sent to a certification service, companies tend to respond more often and faster, as we’ve been able to observe this far.
But if they don’t respond and the situation ends up requiring legal actions, you’ll have a piece of evidence to prove that you did all you could in the first place. This is always important, and it will play in your favour.
For negotiations and agreements it’s also useful; you can use it to have the terms and conditions of the deal in written format and certified.
What if I also want a certificate to prove that the recipient opened my message?
Good question! We thought of that too.
The truth is it isn’t as easy as certifying the sending, but it can be done. In such a case, you’d have to message the recipient a certified “Notification”.
They aren’t sent from your usual email account. You’ll have to register, get some certification credits, and send the message from Safe Stamper’s website. But it’s worth the bother if you believe the situation requires an extra safety net.
This is how certified notifications work: The recipient will have a link where they’ll be able to read your message and download any attached file you sent. Safe Stamper keeps track of how many times that link is accessed, and from which IP addresses. This way, you can download an updated certificate with this information every time you need. There’s the difference.
For everything else, Safe Stamper Mail.
Once you register as a Safe Stamper user, you’ll have access to all its set of services, to certify online content, browsing sessions, files, geolocated photos taken from your cellphone…
Thank you for trusting in our certification tools.